Howdy,
Well, I've had PT for almost 3 weeks now and it really has helped. I thought it would go a little quicker than it has, but I guess a few more weeks won't matter. I'm a little disappointed, simply because I fully expected to return to work just after the New Years, but NO. Now I am hoping to go back maybe by January 19. I just finished another session of PT, also known as torture, and my therapist will bring me a cane hopefully on Friday. I can hardly wait to get rid of these crutches. I will say though, that my flabby triceps, you know those extra wings we women get under our arms that just keep waving when we aren't, are gone thanks to crutches...now I know why my arms are sooo big, hmmm crutches for 3 years tends to give one very large biceps, deltoids, and very tone triceps. Too bad crutches don't work on my flabby belly, also known as my muffin top. At least it is just a muffin top at this point and not a radial tire, so I shouldn't complain.
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I had a great time at Savanah's apartment on Christmas. Little Michael loves Rock Band, so of course we played it over and over again. He likes the drums and the microphone. He slobbered all over the microphone so much that we had to stop playing to let it dry out. It was pretty funny. I still have to download those pictures, but when I do I'll edit this post and attach a picture of him playing Rock Band. Yes, I'm a dumb struck Grandma when it comes to my Grandson. He is so cute.
Take care of yourselves,
Robin
No comments:
Post a Comment